Do you need to create a mobile app for your eCommerce store?
An e-commerce mobile application is a solution constructed for mobile device users to interact with a trade brand. The wide adoption of mobile shopping apps has led to the appearance of the mobile commerce concept that lets consumers buy goods using their mobile devices.
A responsive website can be a property choice to increase your e-commerce business. Well-developed websites are bright to give users with seamless onboarding, logical navigation, and safe payments.
The many of consumers prefer a mobile experience vs a browser interaction. Since fair customer expectations is one of the goals of any business, the necessity to create an eCommerce mobile app for your business is explicitly.
eCommerce application development is an affordable to maintain, and it makes a company very competitive when it comes to e-commerce. However, meeting your client expectations and making your business more competitive are not the only benefits and reasons to make a mobile commerce app. It also opens up more opportunities for business increase and successful marketing strategies.
Some reasons depend business owners rely on eCommerce app development to strengthen their online presence:
- According to statistics, an m-commerce app may drive three times more customer conversions from leads to sales compared to an e-commerce website. The proof for the boost in conversions is that mobile app users have the opportunity to start shopping in one tap, and mobile apps provide personalization opportunities and good marketing. Also, nearly everyone has their cell phone readily available when they decide they need to buy something.
- eCommerce websites are also quite well at personalizing the user experience with the help of a recommendation engine and behavior tracking tools. However, better mobile application accessibility can drive very more sales. It allows for sharing personalized offers straight through notifications or promotions within the app, and customers don’t have to go to the website to access an offer.
- Your e-commerce mobile application allows you to create omnichannel marketing communications in which the mobile app works in conjunction with the website as a data generation center. Using the information about the actions of your customers in a mobile app and on the website, helps you craft an above personalized email, social media, and instant messenger communication.
- Data gathering and analysis is another possibility that eCommerce solutions for mobile devices open up for your business. You will be able to use the insights for marketing and business strategy development by finding out which offers are the bulk relevant to your customers.
- Having an eCommerce app also allows you to use beacon technology, which is specifically effective for retail business owners who have a physical store in addition to their online presence. With the help of this technology, you can send a message to customers who are in nearness to your store with an offer to visit your brick-and-mortar location and get a discount or some other offer.
- Many users love mobile applications for instant shopping, and they are high tools for promoting customer loyalty via data-driven, relevant, and personalized loyalty programs.
- Push notifications work quite well to get users back to the application. While 55-60% of users accept to receive them, they also have a 90% open rate, which is 50% higher than the open rate of email newsletters. Thus, a mobile commerce application is much more effective for reactivating your customer and stimulating purchases compared to an eCommerce website.
- Finalizing the trade within the app is also convenient and safe, according to many shoppers. What’s more, your mobile application can be integrated with cutting-edge payment tools such as mobile wallets and cryptocurrencies.
The eCommerce app development cost is always project-specific. We would be happy to estimate the cost of your eCommerce app development taking into account the specifics of your business, the issues you have to solve, and your company’s growth strategy. Get in touch with us at 646-283-9813 or visit our website https://kkaccelerator.com for a free consultation so that we can discuss the specifics of an eCommerce mobile app for your business!